Thanks Vinod for starting the discussion for 2.6.2!

I'd like to volunteer as the release manager for 2.6.2 unless there is an
objection. As I've worked with Vinod and Akira for 2.6.1 and triaged a
number of issues, I feel I should be in a good position to take care of
2.6.2. Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,
Sangjin