The following is output from my build:

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] /home/charles/git/hadoop/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-client/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/yarn/client/api/impl/AMRMClientImpl.java:[75,53] package org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager does not exist

I am trying to import org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager to my class and am receiving compile errors. I tried editing the POM.xml in /hadoop/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-client/ to include the following dependency:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.hadoop</groupId>
<artifactId>hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager</artifactId>
</dependency>

and it doesn't work. How can I fix this?

Thanks,
Charles.