+0 for same reasons as Karthik/Akira. I skimmed through the API patches as
I was trying to make sense of integration with Federation (YARN-2915) and
they seemed reasonable.

Generally excited to see this in YARN.

Also the contributors did a good job of keeping yarn-dev@ in the loop with
regular updates and early heads up for various milestones during branch
development

-Subru

On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 11:56 AM, Vrushali Channapattan <vrushal...@gmail.com