+1,

>From user's point of view, the high-level resource management API
without any additional dependency is much comfortable than using
low-level APIs. I believe the way should increase YARN applications
including long-running services. From developer's point of view, the
integration make YARN more stable and feature-rich since we can get
feedback about YARN low-level APIs including backward compatibility,
features we need, and so on.

BTW, I have a question about language-bindings: can we prepare python,
C++, or another language APIs over Slider? Is it out of focus of this
discussion?

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi