Thanks for all the effort Junping!

+1 (binding)
+ Verified signature and MD5, SHA1, SHA256 checksum of tarball
+ Verified SHA ID in git corresponds to RC3 tag
+ Verified wordcount for one small text file produces same output as
hadoop-2.7.3.
+ HDFS Namenode UI looks good.

I agree none of the issues reported so far are blockers. Looking forward to
another great release.

Thanks
Ravi