Hi,

Seems like the issue was incorrect/unclean checkout.
I made a few changes[1] to the directories the checkout happens to  and it
is now running.
Of course, this build[2] will take some time to run, but at the moment, it
is running maven install.

I am not sure who sets up/ manages the jenkins job of HDFS and dont want to
change that, but I will keep the dummy job around for a couple of days in
case anyone wants to see.
Also, I see that you'll were using the master branch of Yetus. If there is
no patch present there that is of importance, then I would recommend to use
the latest stable release version 0.5.0

If you have more questions, feel free to ping dev@yetus.
Hope this helps.

[1]: https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build-Suraj-Copy/configure