+1 (binding)

1. Downloaded src tar ball, verified m5dsum
2. Built from source on Linux RHEL6, Java 1_8_0_40
3. Tried some HDFS CLI methods with the above build, against two clusters,
one running 2.6.1 and another running 2.7.4 (server bin/conf built by an
internal Jenkins job, as Ye Zhou mentioned above). Both clusters are secure.
  - ls
  - mkdir
  - copyFromLocal
  - find (new feature in 2.7)
4. Tried some YARN CLI methods, on the above 2.7.4 cluster
  - yarn logs (verified a sample application's logs)
  - yarn cluster -lnl

Thanks for the great work Konstantin!

--
Zhe Zhang