Hi Allen,

I had set up the build (or intended to) in anticipation 2.9 release. Thanks
for fixing the configuration!

We did face HDFS tests timeouts in branch-2 when run together but
individually the tests pass:

Folks in HDFS, can you please take a look at HDFS tests in branch-2 as we
are not able to get even a single Yetus run to complete due to multiple
test failures/timeout.

Thanks,
Subru