+1 (binding)

- built from source and deployed 3 node cluster
- installed RM HA cluster along with ATSv2 enabled and new YARN UI.
- verified for
-- RM HA switch / RM Restart / RM Work preserving restart
-- NM work preserving restart
-- Ran sample MR jobs and Distributed shell along with multiple RM and NM
switch
- verified for ATSv2 entities data, REST API's validation as HBase-1.2.6 as
back end.
- verified for priority. timeout feature of RM.
- verified for new YARN UI and pages along with atsv2 integration

Thanks & Regards
Rohith Sharma K S