Thanks for all of your hard work to produce this release!
+1 (binding)
I tested the following, and all seems well:
- built from source
- brought up on pseudo-cluster with 4 NMs
- tested yarn shell with and without container-preserving restert
- tested Capacity Scheduler FairOrderingPolicy, with and without size-based
weight
- tested user weights

Thanks!
Eric Payne