Thanks for the feedback!

Hi Shashikant, I thought I have made the filter visible to jira users, now
I changed it to be visible to all logged-in users of jira. Please let me
know if you can not see it.

Hi Gabor,

Good question. I forgot to mention, I have tried to add tag earlier, as
step 7,8 9 in
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HowToRelease, but these steps seem to not
push anything to git. I suspect step 4 should have been run with
*--rc-label* , and checked with Andrew, he said it doesn't matter and often
people don't use the rc label.

I probably should mention that the build is on commit id
37fd7d752db73d984dc31e0cdfd590d252f5e075.

The source is also available at   https://dist.apache.org/repos/
dist/dev/hadoop/3.0.3-RC0/

Thanks.

--Yongjun