Hi Anu, we will configure precommit jobs to continue compiling on openjdk7.
If there's incompatible source changes then the precommit job will catch
this. The change proposed here is only for the *test* phase of branch-2
precommit executions (and branch-2 nightly job) to run on openjdk8 only.

Jonathan Hung