Thank you Wei-Chiu for starting the discussion,

> 3. JIRA security
I'm +1 to use private JIRA issues to handle vulnerabilities.

> 5. Doc update
+1, I build the document daily and it helps me fixing documents:
https://aajisaka.github.io/hadoop-document/ It's great if the latest
document is built and published by the Apache Hadoop community.

My idea related to GitHub PR:
1. Disable the precommit jobs for JIRA, always use GitHub PR. It saves
costs to configure and debug the precommit jobs.
2. Improve the pull request template for the contributors

Regards,
Akira