We should consider including

Which looks like inducing some misorder between IBR & FBR which can
potentially lead to strange issues, if that can’t be merged, should revert
the one which causes that.

I think we should check for any ticket which has a target version or
affect version & is marked critica/blockerl for 3.4.0 before spinning up a
new RC, I think I mentioned that somewhere before.

-1, in case HDFS-17129 is not a false alarm or we can prove it won't cause
any issues. There is a comment which says a block was reported missing post
the patch that induced it: [1]

[1] https://github.com/apache/hadoop/pull/6244#issuecomment-1793981740

-Ayush