Hi All,

I am currently preparing to release hadoop-3.4.0-RC1 and need to perform
some operations on the JIRA issues related to HADOOP, HDFS, YARN, and
MAPREDUCE. Specifically, the tasks include:

1. For JIRA issues with target version set to 3.4.0 and marked as
non-blocker, update the target version to 3.5.0.

2. In JIRA issues where other release versions have been released, remove
the 3.4.0 entry from the fix version.

3. For JIRA issues with target version set to 3.4.0, fix version set to
3.4.0, and status set to
RESOLVED, if Affects Version/s, Component/s, and Hadoop Flags are not set,
complete the information.

Best Regards,
- Shilun Fan.