[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-2944?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14243280#comment-14243280
 ] 

Hadoop QA commented on YARN-2944:
---------------------------------

{color:red}-1 overall{color}.  Here are the results of testing the latest 
attachment 
  
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12686681/YARN-2944-trunk-v1.patch
  against trunk revision 0bcea11.

    {color:green}+1 @author{color}.  The patch does not contain any @author 
tags.

    {color:red}-1 tests included{color}.  The patch doesn't appear to include 
any new or modified tests.
                        Please justify why no new tests are needed for this 
patch.
                        Also please list what manual steps were performed to 
verify this patch.

    {color:green}+1 javac{color}.  The applied patch does not increase the 
total number of javac compiler warnings.

    {color:green}+1 javadoc{color}.  There were no new javadoc warning messages.

    {color:green}+1 eclipse:eclipse{color}.  The patch built with 
eclipse:eclipse.

    {color:green}+1 findbugs{color}.  The patch does not introduce any new 
Findbugs (version 2.0.3) warnings.

    {color:green}+1 release audit{color}.  The applied patch does not increase 
the total number of release audit warnings.

    {color:red}-1 core tests{color}.  The patch failed these unit tests in 
hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-sharedcachemanager:

                  
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.TestSharedCacheUploaderService
                  
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.TestClientSCMProtocolService

Test results: 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/6092//testReport/
Console output: https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/6092//console

This message is automatically generated.

> SCMStore/InMemorySCMStore is not currently compatible with 
> ReflectionUtils#newInstance
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: YARN-2944
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-2944
>             Project: Hadoop YARN
>          Issue Type: Sub-task
>            Reporter: Chris Trezzo
>            Assignee: Chris Trezzo
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: YARN-2944-trunk-v1.patch
>
>
> Currently the Shared Cache Manager uses ReflectionUtils#newInstance to create 
> the SCMStore service. Unfortunately the SCMStore class does not have a 
> 0-argument constructor.
> On startup, the SCM fails with the following:
> {noformat}
> 14/12/09 16:10:53 INFO service.AbstractService: Service SharedCacheManager 
> failed in state INITED; cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: 
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.store.InMemorySCMStore.<init>()
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.store.InMemorySCMStore.<init>()
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(ReflectionUtils.java:131)
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.SharedCacheManager.createSCMStoreService(SharedCacheManager.java:103)
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.SharedCacheManager.serviceInit(SharedCacheManager.java:65)
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.init(AbstractService.java:163)
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.SharedCacheManager.main(SharedCacheManager.java:156)
> Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.store.InMemorySCMStore.<init>()
>         at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2763)
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructor(Class.java:2021)
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(ReflectionUtils.java:125)
>         ... 4 more
> 14/12/09 16:10:53 FATAL sharedcachemanager.SharedCacheManager: Error starting 
> SharedCacheManager
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.store.InMemorySCMStore.<init>()
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(ReflectionUtils.java:131)
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.SharedCacheManager.createSCMStoreService(SharedCacheManager.java:103)
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.SharedCacheManager.serviceInit(SharedCacheManager.java:65)
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.init(AbstractService.java:163)
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.SharedCacheManager.main(SharedCacheManager.java:156)
> Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.sharedcachemanager.store.InMemorySCMStore.<init>()
>         at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2763)
>         at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructor(Class.java:2021)
>         at 
> org.apache.hadoop.util.ReflectionUtils.newInstance(ReflectionUtils.java:125)
>         ... 4 more
> {noformat}
> This JIRA is to add a 0-argument constructor to SCMStore.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to