[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-3377?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Sangjin Lee updated YARN-3377:
------------------------------
    Attachment: YARN-3377.001.patch

In TimelineCollectorManager.startWebApp(), it sets the singleton instance of 
TimelineCollectorManager to the context. This is fine in a normal situation, 
but some tests need to provide mocked instances over the singleton. The patch 
keeps the same behavior for the non-test case, but makes tests work as well.

> TestTimelineServiceClientIntegration fails
> ------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: YARN-3377
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-3377
>             Project: Hadoop YARN
>          Issue Type: Sub-task
>          Components: timelineserver
>            Reporter: Sangjin Lee
>            Assignee: Sangjin Lee
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: YARN-3377.001.patch
>
>
> TestTimelineServiceClientIntegration fails. It appears we are getting 500 
> from the timeline collector. This appears to be mostly an issue with the test 
> itself.
> {noformat}
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Test set: 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timelineservice.TestTimelineServiceClientIntegration
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 33.503 sec 
> <<< FAILURE! - in 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timelineservice.TestTimelineServiceClientIntegration
> testPutEntities(org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timelineservice.TestTimelineServiceClientIntegration)
>   Time elapsed: 32.606 sec  <<< ERROR!
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.exceptions.YarnException: Failed to get the response 
> from the timeline server.
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.impl.TimelineClientImpl.putObjects(TimelineClientImpl.java:457)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.impl.TimelineClientImpl.putObjects(TimelineClientImpl.java:391)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.impl.TimelineClientImpl.putEntities(TimelineClientImpl.java:368)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.client.api.impl.TimelineClientImpl.putEntities(TimelineClientImpl.java:342)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timelineservice.TestTimelineServiceClientIntegration.testPutEntities(TestTimelineServiceClientIntegration.java:74)
> {noformat}
> The relevant piece from the server side:
> {noformat}
> Mar 19, 2015 10:48:30 AM com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig init
> INFO: Scanning for root resource and provider classes in the packages:
>   org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timelineservice.collector
>   org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp
>   org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp
> Mar 19, 2015 10:48:30 AM com.sun.jersey.api.core.ScanningResourceConfig 
> logClasses
> INFO: Root resource classes found:
>   class org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.MyTestWebService
>   class 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timelineservice.collector.TimelineCollectorWebService
> Mar 19, 2015 10:48:30 AM com.sun.jersey.api.core.ScanningResourceConfig 
> logClasses
> INFO: Provider classes found:
>   class org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.YarnJacksonJaxbJsonProvider
>   class org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.GenericExceptionHandler
>   class org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.MyTestJAXBContextResolver
> Mar 19, 2015 10:48:30 AM 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl _initiate
> INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.9 09/02/2011 11:17 AM'
> Mar 19, 2015 10:48:31 AM 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator$8 
> resolve
> SEVERE: null
> java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator$8 can 
> not access a member of class 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.MyTestWebService$MyInfo with modifiers "public"
>       at sun.reflect.Reflection.ensureMemberAccess(Reflection.java:95)
>       at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:366)
>       at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:325)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator$8.resolve(WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator.java:467)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.WadlGenerator$ExternalGrammarDefinition.resolve(WadlGenerator.java:181)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.ApplicationDescription.resolve(ApplicationDescription.java:81)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator.attachTypes(WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator.java:518)
>       at com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.WadlBuilder.generate(WadlBuilder.java:124)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.wadl.WadlApplicationContextImpl.getApplication(WadlApplicationContextImpl.java:104)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.wadl.WadlApplicationContextImpl.getApplication(WadlApplicationContextImpl.java:120)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.wadl.WadlMethodFactory$WadlOptionsMethodDispatcher.dispatch(WadlMethodFactory.java:98)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:288)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1469)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1400)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1349)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1339)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:416)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:537)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:699)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1221)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.http.lib.StaticUserWebFilter$StaticUserFilter.doFilter(StaticUserWebFilter.java:109)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2$QuotingInputFilter.doFilter(HttpServer2.java:1134)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.http.NoCacheFilter.doFilter(NoCacheFilter.java:45)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:399)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:928)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:549)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
> Mar 19, 2015 10:48:31 AM 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator 
> attachTypes
> INFO: Couldn't find JAX-B element for class 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.MyTestWebService$MyInfo
> Mar 19, 2015 10:48:31 AM 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator$8 
> resolve
> SEVERE: null
> java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator$8 can 
> not access a member of class javax.ws.rs.core.Response with modifiers 
> "protected"
>       at sun.reflect.Reflection.ensureMemberAccess(Reflection.java:95)
>       at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:366)
>       at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:325)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator$8.resolve(WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator.java:467)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.WadlGenerator$ExternalGrammarDefinition.resolve(WadlGenerator.java:181)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.ApplicationDescription.resolve(ApplicationDescription.java:81)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator.attachTypes(WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator.java:518)
>       at com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.WadlBuilder.generate(WadlBuilder.java:124)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.wadl.WadlApplicationContextImpl.getApplication(WadlApplicationContextImpl.java:104)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.wadl.WadlApplicationContextImpl.getApplication(WadlApplicationContextImpl.java:120)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.wadl.WadlMethodFactory$WadlOptionsMethodDispatcher.dispatch(WadlMethodFactory.java:98)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:288)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1469)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1400)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1349)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1339)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:416)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:537)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:699)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1221)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.http.lib.StaticUserWebFilter$StaticUserFilter.doFilter(StaticUserWebFilter.java:109)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2$QuotingInputFilter.doFilter(HttpServer2.java:1134)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.http.NoCacheFilter.doFilter(NoCacheFilter.java:45)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:399)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:928)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:549)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
> Mar 19, 2015 10:48:31 AM 
> com.sun.jersey.server.wadl.generators.WadlGeneratorJAXBGrammarGenerator 
> attachTypes
> INFO: Couldn't find JAX-B element for class javax.ws.rs.core.Response
> 2015-03-19 10:48:31,356 ERROR [1269584401@qtp-1051383600-0] 
> collector.TimelineCollectorWebService 
> (TimelineCollectorWebService.java:putEntities(138)) - Application not found
> 2015-03-19 10:48:31,357 ERROR [1269584401@qtp-1051383600-0] 
> collector.TimelineCollectorWebService 
> (TimelineCollectorWebService.java:putEntities(144)) - Error putting entities
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.NotFoundException
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timelineservice.collector.TimelineCollectorWebService.putEntities(TimelineCollectorWebService.java:139)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$ResponseOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:205)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:288)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1469)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1400)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1349)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1339)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:416)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:537)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:699)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1221)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.http.lib.StaticUserWebFilter$StaticUserFilter.doFilter(StaticUserWebFilter.java:109)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2$QuotingInputFilter.doFilter(HttpServer2.java:1134)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.http.NoCacheFilter.doFilter(NoCacheFilter.java:45)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:399)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:945)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
> 2015-03-19 10:48:31,361 WARN  [1269584401@qtp-1051383600-0] 
> webapp.GenericExceptionHandler (GenericExceptionHandler.java:toResponse(98)) 
> - INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR
> javax.ws.rs.WebApplicationException: 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.NotFoundException
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timelineservice.collector.TimelineCollectorWebService.putEntities(TimelineCollectorWebService.java:145)
>       at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>       at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>       at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.JavaMethodInvokerFactory$1.invoke(JavaMethodInvokerFactory.java:60)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$ResponseOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:205)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:75)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:288)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:108)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:147)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:84)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1469)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1400)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1349)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1339)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:416)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:537)
>       at 
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:699)
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1221)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.http.lib.StaticUserWebFilter$StaticUserFilter.doFilter(StaticUserWebFilter.java:109)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.http.HttpServer2$QuotingInputFilter.doFilter(HttpServer2.java:1134)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at org.apache.hadoop.http.NoCacheFilter.doFilter(NoCacheFilter.java:45)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1212)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:399)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:945)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:756)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
>       at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
>       at 
> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
> Caused by: org.apache.hadoop.yarn.webapp.NotFoundException
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.timelineservice.collector.TimelineCollectorWebService.putEntities(TimelineCollectorWebService.java:139)
>       ... 43 more
> {noformat}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to