[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-3753?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14568670#comment-14568670
 ] 

Hadoop QA commented on YARN-3753:
---------------------------------

\\
\\
| (x) *{color:red}-1 overall{color}* |
\\
\\
|| Vote || Subsystem || Runtime || Comment ||
| {color:red}-1{color} | pre-patch |  14m 53s | Findbugs (version ) appears to 
be broken on trunk. |
| {color:green}+1{color} | @author |   0m  0s | The patch does not contain any 
@author tags. |
| {color:green}+1{color} | tests included |   0m  0s | The patch appears to 
include 1 new or modified test files. |
| {color:green}+1{color} | javac |   7m 31s | There were no new javac warning 
messages. |
| {color:green}+1{color} | javadoc |   9m 29s | There were no new javadoc 
warning messages. |
| {color:green}+1{color} | release audit |   0m 22s | The applied patch does 
not increase the total number of release audit warnings. |
| {color:green}+1{color} | checkstyle |   0m 25s | There were no new checkstyle 
issues. |
| {color:green}+1{color} | whitespace |   0m  0s | The patch has no lines that 
end in whitespace. |
| {color:green}+1{color} | install |   1m 33s | mvn install still works. |
| {color:green}+1{color} | eclipse:eclipse |   0m 33s | The patch built with 
eclipse:eclipse. |
| {color:green}+1{color} | findbugs |   1m 27s | The patch does not introduce 
any new Findbugs (version 3.0.0) warnings. |
| {color:green}+1{color} | yarn tests |  50m 16s | Tests passed in 
hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager. |
| | |  86m 33s | |
\\
\\
|| Subsystem || Report/Notes ||
| Patch URL | 
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12736741/YARN-3753.1.patch |
| Optional Tests | javadoc javac unit findbugs checkstyle |
| git revision | trunk / 990078b |
| hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager test log | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/8161/artifact/patchprocess/testrun_hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager.txt
 |
| Test Results | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/8161/testReport/ |
| Java | 1.7.0_55 |
| uname | Linux asf906.gq1.ygridcore.net 3.13.0-36-lowlatency #63-Ubuntu SMP 
PREEMPT Wed Sep 3 21:56:12 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux |
| Console output | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/8161/console |


This message was automatically generated.

> RM failed to come up with "java.io.IOException: Wait for ZKClient creation 
> timed out"
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: YARN-3753
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-3753
>             Project: Hadoop YARN
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: yarn
>            Reporter: Sumana Sathish
>            Assignee: Jian He
>            Priority: Critical
>         Attachments: YARN-3753.1.patch, YARN-3753.patch
>
>
> RM failed to come up with the following error while submitting an mapreduce 
> job.
> {code:title=RM log}
> 015-05-30 03:40:12,190 ERROR recovery.RMStateStore 
> (RMStateStore.java:transition(179)) - Error storing app: 
> application_1432956515242_0006
> java.io.IOException: Wait for ZKClient creation timed out
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore$ZKAction.runWithCheck(ZKRMStateStore.java:1098)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore$ZKAction.runWithRetries(ZKRMStateStore.java:1122)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.doStoreMultiWithRetries(ZKRMStateStore.java:923)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.doStoreMultiWithRetries(ZKRMStateStore.java:937)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.createWithRetries(ZKRMStateStore.java:970)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.storeApplicationStateInternal(ZKRMStateStore.java:609)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore$StoreAppTransition.transition(RMStateStore.java:175)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore$StoreAppTransition.transition(RMStateStore.java:160)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory$SingleInternalArc.doTransition(StateMachineFactory.java:362)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory.doTransition(StateMachineFactory.java:302)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory.access$300(StateMachineFactory.java:46)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory$InternalStateMachine.doTransition(StateMachineFactory.java:448)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore.handleStoreEvent(RMStateStore.java:837)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore$ForwardingEventHandler.handle(RMStateStore.java:900)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore$ForwardingEventHandler.handle(RMStateStore.java:895)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher.dispatch(AsyncDispatcher.java:175)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher$1.run(AsyncDispatcher.java:108)
>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 2015-05-30 03:40:12,194 FATAL resourcemanager.ResourceManager 
> (ResourceManager.java:handle(750)) - Received a 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.RMFatalEvent of type 
> STATE_STORE_OP_FAILED. Cause:
> java.io.IOException: Wait for ZKClient creation timed out
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore$ZKAction.runWithCheck(ZKRMStateStore.java:1098)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore$ZKAction.runWithRetries(ZKRMStateStore.java:1122)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.doStoreMultiWithRetries(ZKRMStateStore.java:923)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.doStoreMultiWithRetries(ZKRMStateStore.java:937)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.createWithRetries(ZKRMStateStore.java:970)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.storeApplicationStateInternal(ZKRMStateStore.java:609)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore$StoreAppTransition.transition(RMStateStore.java:175)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore$StoreAppTransition.transition(RMStateStore.java:160)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory$SingleInternalArc.doTransition(StateMachineFactory.java:362)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory.doTransition(StateMachineFactory.java:302)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory.access$300(StateMachineFactory.java:46)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.state.StateMachineFactory$InternalStateMachine.doTransition(StateMachineFactory.java:448)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore.handleStoreEvent(RMStateStore.java:837)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore$ForwardingEventHandler.handle(RMStateStore.java:900)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore$ForwardingEventHandler.handle(RMStateStore.java:895)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher.dispatch(AsyncDispatcher.java:175)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.event.AsyncDispatcher$1.run(AsyncDispatcher.java:108)
>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to