[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-4312?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=14979968#comment-14979968
 ] 

Hadoop QA commented on YARN-4312:
---------------------------------

| (x) *{color:red}-1 overall{color}* |
\\
\\
|| Vote || Subsystem || Runtime || Comment ||
| {color:blue}0{color} | {color:blue} reexec {color} | {color:blue} 0m 8s 
{color} | {color:blue} docker + precommit patch detected. {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} @author {color} | {color:green} 0m 0s 
{color} | {color:green} The patch does not contain any @author tags. {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} test4tests {color} | {color:green} 0m 
0s {color} | {color:green} The patch appears to include 1 new or modified test 
files. {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} mvninstall {color} | {color:green} 6m 
26s {color} | {color:green} branch-2.6 passed {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} compile {color} | {color:green} 0m 18s 
{color} | {color:green} branch-2.6 passed with JDK v1.8.0_60 {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} compile {color} | {color:green} 0m 19s 
{color} | {color:green} branch-2.6 passed with JDK v1.7.0_79 {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} checkstyle {color} | {color:green} 0m 
15s {color} | {color:green} branch-2.6 passed {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} mvneclipse {color} | {color:green} 0m 
16s {color} | {color:green} branch-2.6 passed {color} |
| {color:red}-1{color} | {color:red} findbugs {color} | {color:red} 1m 5s 
{color} | {color:red} 
hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager
 in branch-2.6 cannot run convertXmlToText from findbugs {color} |
| {color:red}-1{color} | {color:red} javadoc {color} | {color:red} 0m 20s 
{color} | {color:red} hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager in branch-2.6 failed 
with JDK v1.8.0_60. {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} javadoc {color} | {color:green} 0m 22s 
{color} | {color:green} branch-2.6 passed with JDK v1.7.0_79 {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} mvninstall {color} | {color:green} 0m 
23s {color} | {color:green} the patch passed {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} compile {color} | {color:green} 0m 22s 
{color} | {color:green} the patch passed with JDK v1.8.0_60 {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} javac {color} | {color:green} 0m 22s 
{color} | {color:green} the patch passed {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} compile {color} | {color:green} 0m 23s 
{color} | {color:green} the patch passed with JDK v1.7.0_79 {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} javac {color} | {color:green} 0m 23s 
{color} | {color:green} the patch passed {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} checkstyle {color} | {color:green} 0m 
12s {color} | {color:green} the patch passed {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} mvneclipse {color} | {color:green} 0m 
14s {color} | {color:green} the patch passed {color} |
| {color:red}-1{color} | {color:red} whitespace {color} | {color:red} 0m 0s 
{color} | {color:red} The patch has 903 line(s) that end in whitespace. Use git 
apply --whitespace=fix. {color} |
| {color:red}-1{color} | {color:red} whitespace {color} | {color:red} 0m 23s 
{color} | {color:red} The patch has 139 line(s) with tabs. {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} findbugs {color} | {color:green} 1m 9s 
{color} | {color:green} the patch passed {color} |
| {color:red}-1{color} | {color:red} javadoc {color} | {color:red} 0m 20s 
{color} | {color:red} hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager in the patch failed 
with JDK v1.8.0_60. {color} |
| {color:green}+1{color} | {color:green} javadoc {color} | {color:green} 0m 27s 
{color} | {color:green} the patch passed with JDK v1.7.0_79 {color} |
| {color:red}-1{color} | {color:red} unit {color} | {color:red} 49m 20s {color} 
| {color:red} hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager in the patch failed with JDK 
v1.8.0_60. {color} |
| {color:red}-1{color} | {color:red} unit {color} | {color:red} 49m 46s {color} 
| {color:red} hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager in the patch failed with JDK 
v1.7.0_79. {color} |
| {color:red}-1{color} | {color:red} asflicense {color} | {color:red} 0m 28s 
{color} | {color:red} Patch generated 67 ASF License warnings. {color} |
| {color:black}{color} | {color:black} {color} | {color:black} 114m 17s {color} 
| {color:black} {color} |
\\
\\
|| Reason || Tests ||
| JDK v1.7.0_79 Failed junit tests | 
hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestClientRMTokens |
|   | hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestAMAuthorization |
|   | hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestResourceTrackerService |
|   | hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestClientRMTokens |
|   | hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestAMAuthorization |
|   | hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestResourceTrackerService |
\\
\\
|| Subsystem || Report/Notes ||
| Docker | Client=1.7.1 Server=1.7.1 
Image:test-patch-base-hadoop-date2015-10-29 |
| JIRA Patch URL | 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12769430/YARN-4312-branch-2.6.01.patch
 |
| JIRA Issue | YARN-4312 |
| Optional Tests |  asflicense  javac  javadoc  mvninstall  unit  findbugs  
checkstyle  compile  |
| uname | Linux b5a5dd9ec835 3.13.0-36-lowlatency #63-Ubuntu SMP PREEMPT Wed 
Sep 3 21:56:12 UTC 2014 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux |
| Build tool | maven |
| Personality | 
/home/jenkins/jenkins-slave/workspace/PreCommit-YARN-Build/patchprocess/apache-yetus-67f42f1/precommit/personality/hadoop.sh
 |
| git revision | branch-2.6 / 1d3bed1 |
| Default Java | 1.7.0_79 |
| Multi-JDK versions |  /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle:1.8.0_60 
/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-openjdk-amd64:1.7.0_79 |
| findbugs | v1.3.9 |
| findbugs | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/artifact/patchprocess/branch-findbugs-hadoop-yarn-project_hadoop-yarn_hadoop-yarn-server_hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager.html
 |
| javadoc | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/artifact/patchprocess/branch-javadoc-hadoop-yarn-project_hadoop-yarn_hadoop-yarn-server_hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager-jdk1.8.0_60.txt
 |
| whitespace | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/artifact/patchprocess/whitespace-eol.txt
 |
| whitespace | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/artifact/patchprocess/whitespace-tabs.txt
 |
| javadoc | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/artifact/patchprocess/patch-javadoc-hadoop-yarn-project_hadoop-yarn_hadoop-yarn-server_hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager-jdk1.8.0_60.txt
 |
| unit | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/artifact/patchprocess/patch-unit-hadoop-yarn-project_hadoop-yarn_hadoop-yarn-server_hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager-jdk1.8.0_60.txt
 |
| unit | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/artifact/patchprocess/patch-unit-hadoop-yarn-project_hadoop-yarn_hadoop-yarn-server_hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager-jdk1.7.0_79.txt
 |
| unit test logs |  
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/artifact/patchprocess/patch-unit-hadoop-yarn-project_hadoop-yarn_hadoop-yarn-server_hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager-jdk1.8.0_60.txt
 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/artifact/patchprocess/patch-unit-hadoop-yarn-project_hadoop-yarn_hadoop-yarn-server_hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager-jdk1.7.0_79.txt
 |
| JDK v1.7.0_79  Test Results | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/testReport/ |
| asflicense | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/artifact/patchprocess/patch-asflicense-problems.txt
 |
| modules | C: 
hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager
 U: 
hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager
 |
| Max memory used | 191MB |
| Powered by | Apache Yetus   http://yetus.apache.org |
| Console output | 
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/9600/console |


This message was automatically generated.



> TestSubmitApplicationWithRMHA fails on branch-2.7 and branch-2.6 as some of 
> the test cases time out 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: YARN-4312
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-4312
>             Project: Hadoop YARN
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 2.6.1, 2.7.1
>            Reporter: Varun Saxena
>            Assignee: Varun Saxena
>         Attachments: YARN-4312-branch-2.6.01.patch, 
> YARN-4312-branch-2.7.01.patch
>
>
> These timeouts happen because we do ZK sync operation on RM startup after 
> YARN-3798 which delays RM startup a bit making the timeouts of 5 s. too small 
> for a couple of tests in TestSubmitApplicationWithRMHA.
> {noformat}
> testHandleRMHADuringSubmitApplicationCallWithSavedApplicationState(org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestSubmitApplicationWithRMHA)
>   Time elapsed: 5.162 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.Exception: test timed out after 5000 milliseconds
>       at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:226)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.doAcquireSharedNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1033)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.tryAcquireSharedNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1326)
>       at java.util.concurrent.CountDownLatch.await(CountDownLatch.java:282)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.syncInternal(ZKRMStateStore.java:944)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.startInternal(ZKRMStateStore.java:320)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore.serviceStart(RMStateStore.java:562)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.start(AbstractService.java:193)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager$RMActiveServices.serviceStart(ResourceManager.java:559)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.start(AbstractService.java:193)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager.startActiveServices(ResourceManager.java:964)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager$1.run(ResourceManager.java:1005)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager$1.run(ResourceManager.java:1001)
>       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>       at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1657)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager.transitionToActive(ResourceManager.java:1001)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.AdminService.transitionToActive(AdminService.java:303)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.RMHATestBase.startRMs(RMHATestBase.java:191)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.RMHATestBase.startRMs(RMHATestBase.java:111)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestSubmitApplicationWithRMHA.testHandleRMHADuringSubmitApplicationCallWithSavedApplicationState(TestSubmitApplicationWithRMHA.java:234)
> ====================================================
> testHandleRMHADuringSubmitApplicationCallWithoutSavedApplicationState(org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestSubmitApplicationWithRMHA)
>   Time elapsed: 5.146 sec  <<< ERROR!
> java.lang.Exception: test timed out after 5000 milliseconds
>       at sun.misc.Unsafe.park(Native Method)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.LockSupport.parkNanos(LockSupport.java:226)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.doAcquireSharedNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1033)
>       at 
> java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.tryAcquireSharedNanos(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1326)
>       at java.util.concurrent.CountDownLatch.await(CountDownLatch.java:282)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.syncInternal(ZKRMStateStore.java:944)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.ZKRMStateStore.startInternal(ZKRMStateStore.java:320)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.recovery.RMStateStore.serviceStart(RMStateStore.java:562)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.start(AbstractService.java:193)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager$RMActiveServices.serviceStart(ResourceManager.java:559)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.service.AbstractService.start(AbstractService.java:193)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager.startActiveServices(ResourceManager.java:964)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager$1.run(ResourceManager.java:1005)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager$1.run(ResourceManager.java:1001)
>       at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>       at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1657)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.ResourceManager.transitionToActive(ResourceManager.java:1001)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.AdminService.transitionToActive(AdminService.java:303)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.RMHATestBase.startRMs(RMHATestBase.java:191)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.RMHATestBase.startRMsWithCustomizedRMAppManager(RMHATestBase.java:128)
>       at 
> org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.TestSubmitApplicationWithRMHA.testHandleRMHADuringSubmitApplicationCallWithoutSavedApplicationState(TestSubmitApplicationWithRMHA.java:271)
> {noformat}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Reply via email to