On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:51:27PM +0100, Martin Schmidkunz wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> after some discussion and work I would like to present a first draft of
> a YaST style guide to you:

> I am looking forward to you comments!

- A mistake: On page 6 it reads that the back button leads to the
  overview. I suppose that's only the case for the first screen
  of the mini-workflow.

- And a question: Suppose we have two steps in a mini-workflow,
  "A" and "B".  Via "A" you enter "B" and make some changes
  there, e.g. write some text in a input-field. For some reason
  you want to go back to "A" and then with next again to
  "B". Should the input already done in "B" still be there? I
  think yes. But for the workflow during installation this is not
  the case.

cu
  Arvin