On Fri, May 04, 2012 at 10:51:51AM +0200, Jiri Srain wrote:

> Actually, anything that starts with a number should IMHO be sorted
> numerically according the number alone. The text, which is possibly
> appended to the number, should be taken into account only if there are
> two items with the same number (not the case mentioned above).
>
> Just for completeness, I don't think that we need to solve exceptions
> like e.g. date (where sorting should work according to the date),
> however, I'm not aware of any single place in YaST where it could be used.

Sorting sizes in human format (e.g. 1.3 GB, 2.2 kB, 4.5 MB) could
be used in the partitioner.

But even if that would work sorting in the partitioner will
remain disabled (use 'keepSorting) since the devices are sorted
very special according to types (e.g. hard disk, LVM) and other
information e.g. partition number or name.

Regards,
  Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschn...@suse.de>