On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 04:30:06PM +0200, Lukas Ocilka wrote:

> - Which parts deserve the refactoring (e.g., those that we often touch,
>   those, that are not understandable anymore, buggy, ...)? Which are
>   your most-favorite ones?

Every module I have seen has code that needs refactoring.

> - How deep should the refactoring be, we have to keep the current
>   "API", but what should be considered the API as we might be the only
>   users?

Very deep, e.g. the target map of storage is a error prone
interface.

> - Where and how to run automatic integration tests? Will openQA help?
>   We could build our own installation image the same way we did it for
>   the New Installer, testing this image automatically is just another
>   logical step.

This is the most important point I see. So far adding testcases
(which is required!) is often not done because we don't have
existing testsuites or changing the code to be testable requires
a big rewrite.

Regards,
  Arvin

--