Hi,
just reminder that now SLE12 SP3 branch exists and master no longer
auto send stuff to SP3 neither Leap42.3 and only to TW and SLE15.
So effectively now rake osc:sr in SP3 branch have to be done to submit
there.
Do not forget to update to the latest rubygem-yast-rake and
rubygem-libyui-rake to have the latest branch definitions.

What is currently missing is docker images for SP3, so pull requests
will fail at travis due to non existing SP3 docker images. I hope Lada
will take care on monday.
If there is any problem, contact me today or ask anyone from yast team
later.

Josef