On Mon, Nov 02, 2020 at 10:42:16AM +0100, Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:

> I guess YaST itself may need to create level 0 qgroups in some
> situations (eg. enabling quotas for the first time for an already
> existing filesystem). But that's a possibility we do NOT plan to offer
> to the user of (Auto)YaST.

Since btrfs creates level 0 qgroups for subvolume when turing on
quota, libstorage will also do so (in the staging devicegraph).

> Unless we change our minds, the plan is that YaST will delete those
> qgroups when deleting the corresponding subvolume.

Here YaST should be prepared for the case that btrfs removes the
level 0 qgroup when removing subvolumes. I assume that in that
case the View::REMOVE in libstorage will have to change.

ciao
  Arvin

--
Arvin Schnell, <aschn...@suse.com>