Lets put things Straight!!!!
 
I`d like to make an invitation to all caders and members of the public to come 
to a debate we think this should be dealt with once and for all.
 
We have to defend our revolution and those that think cope is a better option I 
say lets take it in to debate.
 
I know the revolution belongs to the people not individuals that think its all 
about them.
 
I am proud to be an ANC member, and an aspiring socialist.
 
Now heres a  call 
 
13 December 2008
Ramosa Hall Mohlakeng Randfontein
10Hoo AM
 
TOPIC: FREE OR NOT
 
 
for more info please call
 
sthe 0742342521
 
aluta


      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You are subscribed. This footer can help you.
Please POST your comments to [email protected] or reply to this 
message.
You can visit the group WEB SITE at 
http://groups.google.com/group/yclsa-eom-forum for different delivery options, 
pages, files and membership.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] . You don't have to put anything 
in the "Subject:" field. You don't have to put anything in the message part. 
All you have to do is to send an e-mail to this address (repeat): [EMAIL 
PROTECTED] .
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to