PRESS STATEMENT

Tuesday, 16 December 2008

This press conference comes amidst media reports that I have
apparently resigned from the African National Congress (ANC).

I believe that it is important that this issue is clarified once and for all.

Firstly, I have not resigned from the ANC and do not even
contemplating to do so in the near or distance future.

According to these reports I resigned following the resignation from
the ANC of the Dr. Kenneth Kaunda Regional chairperson, Mr. Thabo
Mosiane.

I think I must state upfront and on record that the reports are
malicious and silly in the extreme as no journalist has spoken to me
about the matter. It is very wrong on the part of the media to make
reports which have not been verified with the person/persons concern.

Again these reports confirms what we have always been saying that
there are people who are determined to inflict crisis and damage on
the ANC as part of their election strategies.

It has come to our attention that the story of this so-called my
resignation was planted in the media by the very people who have left
the ANC with the sole aim of causing confusion and disturb our focus
from doing the ANC election work.

Apparently, SMS's were making rounds around the country yesterday and
day before yesterday in which this "Resignation" matter was being
canvassed with the media.

I wish to send my humble apologies to all the cadres of our movement
to whom these reports came as a shock and surprise.

As an ANC cadre, I joined the ANC alone and at no stage will I leave
this glorious movement simply because an opportunist political lumpen
like Thabo Mosiane has left.

Hoping and trusting that everything is in order.


Yours Comradely,
Kaizer Mohau
072 080 2824

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You are subscribed. This footer can help you.
Please POST your comments to [email protected] or reply to this 
message.
You can visit the group WEB SITE at 
http://groups.google.com/group/yclsa-eom-forum for different delivery options, 
pages, files and membership.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, please email [email protected] . You 
don't have to put anything in the "Subject:" field. You don't have to put 
anything in the message part. All you have to do is to send an e-mail to this 
address (repeat): [email protected] .
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to