Sicelo is an ex-member. He has been unsubscribed.

 

VC!

 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Sicelo Nzuzo
Sent: 19 December 2008 08:46 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [YCLSA Discussion] Re: LO, Terror!

 

 

Cdes ANC is no longer the ANC we know. It has diverted from

its policies all together. SACP & COSATU have swallowed it.

It does not have its independence at all. I dont want to be

part of that. I have since joined COPE, pls do delet my

account from the list. I have tried to unsibscribe invain.

 

I dont want to be a nuisance I know this is a platform for

people who still affiliate to ANC/SACP & COSATU & since I

dont affiliate in any of those I plead with you to consider

the afore-mentioned.

 

ALUTA CONTINUA- COPE will rule come next year, are you

still there? Then consider yourselves an opposition.

 

Owenu kumzabalazo

 

Sicelo

 

 

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008 20:06:59 +0200

 "Dominic Tweedie" <[email protected]> wrote:

> 

> Call it an experiment.

> 

> What do others think?

> 

> 

> 

> 

> 2008/12/19 kagiso nkhoma <[email protected]>:

> >

> > Comrade Domza

> >

> > What was the point of this picture? other than

> effective marketing.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 12/19/08, Dominic Tweedie

> <[email protected]> wrote:

> >

> > From: Dominic Tweedie <[email protected]>

> > Subject: [YCLSA Discussion] LO, Terror!

> > To: [email protected]

> > Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:42 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > >

> >

> >

> 

> 

> 

> -- 

> Blog at: http://domza.blogspot.com/

> Communist University web site at:

> http://amadlandawonye.wikispaces.com/

> Subscribe for free e-mail updates at:

> http://groups.google.com/group/Communist-University/

> Library of documents (CU "CD") at: http://cu.domza.net/

> [email protected]

> 

> > 

> 

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________
___________

"EAST RAND SECURITY EXPO NOW ON"

 

 

http://www.swiftsms.co.za/swiftT/track.asp?e=*em*&cid=113&u=8&tid=2011

 

 

 

 


 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You are subscribed. This footer can help you.
Please POST your comments to [email protected] or reply to this 
message.
You can visit the group WEB SITE at 
http://groups.google.com/group/yclsa-eom-forum for different delivery options, 
pages, files and membership.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, please email [email protected] . You 
don't have to put anything in the "Subject:" field. You don't have to put 
anything in the message part. All you have to do is to send an e-mail to this 
address (repeat): [email protected] .
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to