O.k. comrades,

 

The VC stands corrected. I will desist.

 

Not that I admit to "marketing the reactionaries". I think if you look at my
graphic more closely you will see that I am not doing that. The
reactionaries themselves would certainly not think so. But clearly, if there
is doubt about it, then my graphic is not working very well.

 

I wish that others would enter the fray, with better graphics than mine.
Above all I wish that our YCL comrades will realise that communication, and
therefore propaganda, is transmitted in many forms and not just in prose. 

 

I know that some are doing good poetry, and that the culture of composing
songs is very vibrant in South Africa. I know that there is a culture of
wearing political insignia. I think that all of this work can be objectified
and examined, and if that is done I still think there is a gap in the
graphics department.

 

A luta!

 

By the way, long live the 50th Anniversary of the Cuban Revolution!

 

Domza, VC

 

 

 

 

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Mandlenkosi Dlamini
Sent: 22 December 2008 08:14 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [YCLSA Discussion] Re: LO, Terror!

 

Cde domza

 

U are out order. U must stop the marketing of the reactionaries.

 

  _____  

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of kagiso nkhoma
Sent: 19 December 2008 07:41 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [YCLSA Discussion] Re: LO, Terror!

 


 

Comrade Domza

 

What was the point of this picture? other than effective marketing.

 

 

 



--- On Fri, 12/19/08, Dominic Tweedie <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Dominic Tweedie <[email protected]>
Subject: [YCLSA Discussion] LO, Terror!
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:42 PM

 

 

 

COPEgrope4.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You are subscribed. This footer can help you.
Please POST your comments to [email protected] or reply to this 
message.
You can visit the group WEB SITE at 
http://groups.google.com/group/yclsa-eom-forum for different delivery options, 
pages, files and membership.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, please email [email protected] . You 
don't have to put anything in the "Subject:" field. You don't have to put 
anything in the message part. All you have to do is to send an e-mail to this 
address (repeat): [email protected] .
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

<<attachment: image001.jpg>>

Reply via email to