SACP with Red.png

SACP Mpumalanga Province, Media Statement, 22 September 2016

SACP Mpumalanga Supports SADTU's Protest against Teacher Posts Cuts

The South African Communist Party in Mpumalanga province has noted with
concern the decision by the Department of Education to place a moratorium on
filling of posts resulting in hundreds of vacancies in the province. This
comes against a backdrop of high level of unemployment in the province
whilst the country is in need of educators. We believe the struggle waged by
SADTU is a just cause in defence of the working class and the poor.

The department went to choose to be a catalyst for escalating percentage in
scathing poverty and unemployment. They went to notify stakeholders on their
intention to cut the number of teaching posts in the province.

We condemn such anti-working class posture by the provincial department and
call on them to reverse such a disastrous decision that may lead to workers
withdrawing their labour power.

We support the workers' struggle and will mobilise our structures to be part
of the provincial march scheduled for the 29th September 2016. SACP says,
workers of the world unite, you have nothing to lose but your chains.

Issued by SACP Mpumalanga

Contact:

Bonakele Majuba - Provincial Secretary

Mobile: 082 968 4877

Lesetja Dikgale - Provincial Spokesperson

Mobile: 076 869 4360

Nomusa Keninda - Provincial Media Liaison

Mobile: 072 741 4050

database 14160 (20160922) __________

http://www.eset.com

You are subscribed. This footer can help you.
Please POST your comments to yclsa-eom-forum@googlegroups.com or reply to this
message.
You can visit the group WEB SITE at
http://groups.google.com/group/yclsa-eom-forum for different delivery options,
pages, files and membership.
don't have to put anything in the "Subject:" field. You don't have to put
anything in the message part. All you have to do is to send an e-mail to this
address (repeat): yclsa-eom-forum-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com .
---
"YCLSA Discussion Forum" group.
to yclsa-eom-forum+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.