Oligopolies(Standard Bank, First National Bank and Standard Bank).

Date: 14 October 2016

Time: 09h00

Meeting (Gathering) Point Beyer Naude Sqare (next to Luthuli House)

Library Gardens JOzi

March For Free Quality Education In Our Life Time…Join us if You’re Gauteng
Province.

You are subscribed. This footer can help you.
Please POST your comments to yclsa-eom-forum@googlegroups.com or reply to this
message.
You can visit the group WEB SITE at
http://groups.google.com/group/yclsa-eom-forum for different delivery options,
pages, files and membership.
don't have to put anything in the "Subject:" field. You don't have to put
anything in the message part. All you have to do is to send an e-mail to this
address (repeat): yclsa-eom-forum-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com .
---
"YCLSA Discussion Forum" group.
to yclsa-eom-forum+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.