If you're using Windows, you can download tagSense.net
(http://www.tagsense.net).  It has the option to sort alphabetically.

-RP 

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Robert Harris
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2005 2:51 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [delicious-discuss] alpha wimp


I'm a wimp, I admit it.  But when Iook at a list I want to see it in
alphabetical order.  Stupid right?  The idea of folksonomy is conceptual
order, not the randomness of the alphabet.  But why should the two be
mutually exclusive?

In any event, are there any tools that will alphabetize cde.iilo.su?

-- 
Robert Harris
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 


--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.12 - Release Date: 5/17/2005



-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.322 / Virus Database: 266.11.12 - Release Date: 5/17/2005
 

_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to