I'm already aware of this, and no, this not exactly what I'm referring
to. (In my specific case, if an item has tags "x", "y", "z" I want to
be able to tag it as "a", etc. - the amount of tag combos I'm looking
to replace is infinite -- again this is just my case, so we can skip
it.)

Have a look at the mockup (the corrected URL!) to see what
functionality I'm asking for:
http://kostas.yoink.com/view/delicious-mass-edit-01.png

On 6/22/05, Pete Freitag <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Konstantinos Christidis wrote:
> 
> >I've concluded that another set of tags would work
> >better for my bookmarks than my current set of tags, so I need to
> >rewrite all of them. Currently, the only way to do this is one-by-one,
> >clicking on the "edit" link of each bookmark.
> >
> you can do this already by going to settings - > tags
> 
> from there you can mass rename tags, or delete.
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to