| ditch the /popular/ from the rss feed. i'll look into why popular doesn't work on those tags.
-j On Jul 3, 2005, at 7:55 PM, Thomas G Henry wrote: gah! pic too small... if u cant read it it says basically that the media type is either wrong or not present... should I use a URL format other than: http://del.icio.us/rss/popular/system:media:video ? thx again!
On 7/3/05, Thomas G Henry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: oh thx, yeah sure. i figured maybe there was some common thing folks were experiencing... here's the details: I go to advanced>subscribe to podcast(orwhatever).. and enter the url... then when I try to view anything from it... I get http://photos18.flickr.com/23366954_2f67f9f5a7.jpg?v=0 (version window open for kicks) nevermind the BSB... that's for my GF... none ya business...
On 7/3/05, joshua schachter <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
What do you mean by "doesn't work" more specifically?
Joshua
-- Thomas G Henry Producer, DJ, Promoter, Performer Fax n Phone: 845.516.0005 AIM: LucidFluid2
CABAREt VOLTROn :: INDIe80sELECTRoPUNkDISCoPARTy EVERY 4TH SATURDAY @ SWEETWATERS, KINGSTON NY ...5/28.6/25.7/23.8/27.9/24.10/22... LucidFluid.com for details
Also - HvEXAS.org m0dnAr.com 3FU.org http://m0dnAr.IUMA.com www.soundclick.com/m0dnAr http://lucidfluid.blogspot.com/
250 Free Business Cards (plus bonus card stuff for me): http://www.vistaprint.com/frf?frf=152298697552 |
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss