Ahem, I think people are taking this way too seriously - I just thought it might amuse some of you, given that the bird's latin name includes the word "deliciosus" and all, and that, when all's said and done, it's a pretty remarkable creature. I too could care less whether there's an actual mascot or not. Lighten up, y'all.

dave

Fidel wrote:
I think if it needs a bird mascot it should be the bowery bird.. because it collects. But seriously I don't think it needs a mascot. it's got a nicely brandish icon. thats enough..

On 8/2/05, Robert Harris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have to ask -- why would anyone care one way or
the other?  raharris

<<
1.
On a trivial note, I'd like to vote for this bird to be
henceforth adopted as the del.icio.us mascot:
2.
I would like to register my dissenting opinion.
Del.icio.us needs no mascot, animal or otherwise.
3.

I can almost promise you that a mascot would be popular
for the majority of your Japanese users.
>>

_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss





--
Fidel
http://hifidelity.org

Join The Tribe, It's cooler than orkut or friendster. -> http://invite.tribe.net/id/f056ee14-cb8c-4f7a-ba4c-5d1d30d082e2

_______________________________________________ discuss mailing list [email protected] http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

-- 
Dave Lovely
http://ramage.typepad.com/ramage/
http://del.icio.us/ramage


_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to