I use Delicious a lot. I also use the Mozilla Firefox browser (1.0.6).
I've successfully installed the bookmarklet and I see the words "popup
post to
del.icio.us ..." on my toolbar. Two things surprise me about
the way this bookmarklet functions. First, I have to log in each time;
I don't understand why I should have to log in more than once. Second,
the small window that opens up immediately invites me to enter text,
which I thought was supposed to be inserted automatically as an
extended description of the URL. In fact, even if I enter a text, it
does not appear automatically in the extended description field.
The first issue has already been raised in another recent post. I
wonder if I am the only person to experience the second. And in any
case how can I rectify this?
--
Best wishes,
David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]We should live as if we lived in plain sight of all men/
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss