On 9/12/05, joshua schachter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 
> On Sep 11, 2005, at 6:17 PM, Amir Michail wrote:
> 
> > I get these occasionally.
> >
> > For example, there appears to be something wrong with this title:
> >
> > <title>Business of Life^B122: Free advice from a lawyer</title>
> >
> > The error is "not well-formed (invalid token)".
> >
> 
> When? What feed? etc
> 

I've been getting parse errors for a long time.  They are pretty rare
but appear to stem from some unexpected input submitted by users.

I can start posting all the ones I get.

In this case, the problem stems from an unexpected character (the TM)
in the title:

http://del.icio.us/url/14e333800d5516eea3431985b664d3b7

Perhaps I need to parse these feeds differently, but I don't know how.
 I'm just using the python xml parser in a simple way.

Amir


> --
> joshua schachter
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
>
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to