well the only thing I have been using populicio.us for is the 'fulltotal' page that displays the 'all time highest' items

At 15/09/2005 06:08 PM, joshua schachter wrote:
we added the "show only new items" thing to /popular months ago. what else is there?

joshua

Hi there:

today I closed populici.us due recent changes on del.icio.us.
Right now del.icio.us home page doesn't show all the posts but some of
them (as far as I can see just the new ones or something similar).
Yes, Yes, I know I was doing screen-scraping ... but I had a lot of
happy people using my service for free.
Joshua are you going to do something similar?
People loves this service and as I can't continue giving this info,
why don't you add it to your web?

xabi

PS:
- Sorry for screen-scraping your web.
- Sorry for my English, but it's my 3th language.
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
 


--
joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://del.icio.us/joshua

_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Stephen Paul Weber a.k.a. Screamer
http://www.awriterz.org/

MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ/AIM: 103332966
NSA: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WEB: spweber.4x2.net
BLOG: singpolyma.blogspot.com

I'm standing here, full of fear
Where should I go, how will I know
I'll never do it right, might as well do it while the goal's in sight
I take a breath, then the plunge of death...
For the sake of the Lord I will do what I otherwise could not afford!

_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to