Hi,

Recently started using del.icio.us. If you want to improve del.icio.us
from a usability perspective, here are a couple requests:

1. Make the font size setting adjustable via the settings page. I know
how to change it in Firefox and IE easily enough, but it would be more
convenient for me to have a setting once and save it. The default font
size is way too large for my taste.

2. Use the white space better! One way is to offer alternative
layouts, a la Outlook's web client and other apps. A split screen view
that used two columns to display my links would be great.

Thank you,
Scott Stirling
Framingham, MA