With the "old" behaviour of the
<h1 class="auth_h1">
part (I don't know whether these were the "old" class names as well),
(where _xxx_ means a clickable link)

/_del.icio.us_ would direct me to the start page,
/_del.icio.us_/inbox/_joshua_ would reload the inbox, and
/del.icio.us/inbox/joshua/bacon ... honestly, no idea, i haven't seen this before, and it
doesn't seem to do anything... would "bacon" be a tag, or a username?

Conrad