Hello all,

apologies if this mail gives you deja vu. It appears that my mail server has been hiccupping a little.

I'm looking for a way to get hold of a list of tags used in del.icio.us, particularly ones that are single-use or very infrequently used. It's not very significant to which resource the tags are attached, as I can always find that out later.

I can't immediately think of a polite way of doing this by means of the del.icio.us APIs, though I'd not be at all surprised to find out that I have missed something!

Does anybody have a suggestion as to how I can do this?

Cheers,

Em Tonkin