I second this opinion. Editing or deleting searched links is not easy at all now. The way I do it now is : choose the less used tag and browse it to find the link. When a link has few or no tags or very populated tags, I'm screwed.

Until recently, you could click on the "and ... people" link and locate your post as it was on a yellow background. However, this feature has disappeared. Why ?

Todd Levy wrote :
Hey -

Just wondering if there's a reason for not having the edit / delete links for user-specific search results...

http://del.icio.us/search/?user=Photoshop

... or under the Your Items chunk here...

http://del.icio.us/search/?all=Photoshop

Seems like this would be a natural place to have these links.

Any thoughts appreciated.