rss feeds are supposed to be working. what url is still broken?
joshua
On Dec 20, 2005, at 5:20 PM, Jeff wrote:
Joshua
Also my rss feeds are not working yet where I am getting stuff I
tagged on del.icio.us..didnt know if that was still down for the
rss feeds or was an issue.
Thanks
jeff
On 12/20/05, joshua schachter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I thought
I'd fixed this. Looking into it
On Dec 20, 2005, at 4:36 PM, Jeff wrote:
> how about daily blog postings...I know it was down yesterday but I
> had added some new links today and when my scheduled time for it to
> post came around it did not post to my blog? Is anyone else have
> having an issue with that? Let me know.
>
> Jeff
>
> On 12/20/05, joshua schachter < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: that's
> one server that we're still having trouble with -- I am
> working on it still.
>
> Joshua
>
> On Dec 20, 2005, at 12:10 PM, < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Sorry if this has already by covered, but is tag combining (
> > del.icio.us/tag/blog+daily ) temporarily down (due to the power
> > outage) or
> > has there been a change in functionality?
> >
> > -sean
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > discuss mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
>
>
> --
> joshua schachter
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
>
>
>
> --
> mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | web: http://www.teknokool.net
> IM: jeffisageek (yahoo) | IM: jeffisageek (MSN)
> _______________________________________________
> discuss mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
--
joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | web: http://www.teknokool.net
IM: jeffisageek (yahoo) | IM: jeffisageek (MSN)
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
--
joshua schachter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss