On 3/6/06, Johan Haleby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi! > > Can someone tell me if it's possible to remove posts from the inbox since I > have not been able to figure out how. If it's not, what is the reason for > this? Will this be addressed in the future? > > I think have seen that items do get deleted from the inbox sometime, but > WHEN does this happen? Is there an inbox item limit? Is it deleted on a > given day/time/date!? What's the deal?
I do not know the answer to your question, but it brings to mind a possible feature. I just started using a wiki which allows users to set a cookie on the "recent changes" page so that the user only sees changes made after the time the cookie was set. If that feature was available for del, it would have the affect of deleting things from the inbox--and it sounds like a relatively simple feature to implement. Anyway, from what I recall of posts on the list, the inbox is being revamped completely; so, no telling what the new features will be. Perhaps you'll get what you want. (sorry for not answering your question) -- sheila _______________________________________________ discuss mailing list [email protected] http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

