Hello all,

I'm wondering if I'm being silly and missing something entirely
obvious, but from the times I tried to use the API, specifically, the
posts API, it only gets your own posts. This is not entirely clear
from the documentation, but what's more, I haven't been able to find
an API method that does get *all* posts, instead of just the ones by
the authenticated user. Am I missing something? Is it really lacking?
If so, are there plans to provide us with an API to do that? I don't
really fancy scraping the html of the homepage or a search results
page back into a usable XML format (though it's probably entirely
possible).

If anyone is concerned or wondering, I'm trying to do a mashup that
gets resources based on (a) tag(s) from multiple web services
(del.icio.us, Flickr, Plazes, Newsvine, YouTube... etc. ).

I'd appreciate any clarity on the matter.

Thanks in advance,
Gijs Kruitbosch
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to