Howdy all, Every few days, my delicious RSS inbox (which I read using Bloglines) spews about 30 links from random users that I'm not subscribed to. Here are screenshots of the latest occurrence of this, which happened an hour or so ago: http://ljbox.com/fjarlq/tmp/delicious/delicious1.png http://ljbox.com/fjarlq/tmp/delicious/delicious2.png http://ljbox.com/fjarlq/tmp/delicious/delicious3.png http://ljbox.com/fjarlq/tmp/delicious/delicious4.png
This is the RSS address I'm subscribed to: http://del.icio.us/rss/inbox/fjarlq Here's what my delicious inbox is subscribed to: http://del.icio.us/inbox/fjarlq I'm only subscribed to users, no tags. Haven't changed my subscription list in a good while. I've never seen this when I visit my inbox directly at http://del.icio.us/inbox/fjarlq -- but then I hardly ever do that, while Bloglines is downloading the RSS feed every hour or so. A couple friends of mine (who also use Bloglines) have seen this too. I skimmed the delicious-discuss archives but didn't see anybody else reporting this... does this ring a bell with anybody? Any ideas? Thanks, Matt _______________________________________________ discuss mailing list [email protected] http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

