I think the whole point of Wikipedia is that there's no offical editor.

The last edit appears to be done by somebody in Japan (but the IP has no reverse address.)

I think the skins you made actually look pretty nice (I never saw them before)

But could you turn down the paranoia and/or hostility a bit?

Scott Villarosa wrote:
Who is in charge of officially editing the del wiki on Wikipedia? I only ask
because one link (my link at [1]) from the old stub page has since been
removed by the last editor. Why was this? Does Yahoo not approve of my
methods of altering the posting interface? I've actually added the link back
now (see [2]), but would at least like an official explanation. I assume
that's from you, Joshua?

Regards,

Scott

[1]
http://s90215429.onlinehome.us/sjvilla79/blog/2005/12/simplifying-delicious.
html
[2]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Del.icio.us#Alternate_del.icio.us_interfaces

_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss
_______________________________________________
discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.del.icio.us/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/discuss

Reply via email to