http://poll.hbs.edu/poll/open/pollTakerOpen.jsp?poll=113380
D.
--- In [email protected], "Doga Unay" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I am a del.icio.us user and a student at Harvard Business School.
> I am doing a reserach study about social networking, social news
sites
> such as del.icio.us and digg. The idea is to understand the things
> people like about these sites as well as how people discover new
sites
> on the net.
>
> If you have used these applications before I will be grateful if
you
> participate in this 10-15 min survey. By taking this survey you
will
> automatically be entered into a prize draw and the winner will
receive
> a $50 gift voucher from Amazon.
>
> D Unay
>
SPONSORED LINKS
| Developer network | Computer security | Computer training |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "ydn-delicious" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

