The limit is 255 bytes (255 characters). I once wrote a Greasemonkey script
(attached) to show a pretty character count.

On 9/30/06, rikmaes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Sometimes, entries in del.icio.us have extended annotations (short
> summaries). When I enter my annotations, I am always limited to say 2
> lines. How do people arrange in order to avoid this limitation? Not
> that I want to enter voluminous summaries, but the actual restriction
> is a bit severe...


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ydn-delicious/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ydn-delicious/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to