On 1/24/07, Dave Roseman <> wrote:
>
>  it seems that I cannot
>  save the changes I have made.  When I refresh the screen, the tags
>  revert to their previous state.

I have also noticed this happening with my bookmarks, but only
occasionally.  It seems to be a really bad problem one night, then it
doesn't happen again for a while.

I have also noticed that the longer I leave the page open after making
a change, the more likely it is that my changes will get saved.  That
is, when I make a change and then quickly navigate away from the page,
the change is often not saved.

I had assumed this was because the server was busy, and hadn't gotten
around to accepting the request from the JavaScript process that
queues the changes I have made.  However since there is no visual
indication of whether a change has hit the server, that is just wild
speculation.

I've had some frustrating moments while cleaning up my own tags, where
I edited every bookmark on a page, then quickly jumped to the next
page of bookmarks, only to later discover that all of my previous
changes were lost.


-- 
Noah Sussman

"There's more to life than books, you know.  But not much more."  --The Smiths

Reply via email to