No, that would not be a good assumption.

There is a lot of caching, things don't recalculate, there are automatic
spam filters, etc. Send me an actual bug description and I can look into
it.

Joshua 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] 
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruce Mason
> Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 3:50 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [ydn-delicious] Oddities in delicious
> 
> Would I be right to assume that a lot of information on 
> delicious is not being properly updated right now? I wouldn't 
> normally notice but I'm running a project where 30 people are 
> tagging the same 40 sites in delicious and their counts are 
> not being updated. For example, someone with 40 bookmarks is 
> being told that they have 26 bookmarks. Or if I look at a 
> site that they have all tagged (via the "saved by x people" 
> link) then no recent data is shown.
> 
> Bruce
> 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor 
> --------------------~--> See what's inside the new Yahoo! 
> Groups email.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/0It09A/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/IHFolB/TM
> --------------------------------------------------------------
> ------~-> 
> 
>  
> Yahoo! Groups Links
> 
> 
> 
> 

Reply via email to